STI tests are quick and easy!
Different tests are used to diagnose different STIs. You might need to give a blood or urine sample, or a swab of your mouth, genitals, or rectum.
In Whitehorse to get tested visit.
- Your primary care provider
- Yukon Sexual Health Clinic
406 Lambert Street
- Yukon Communicable Disease Control (YCDC)
#4 Hospital Road
867-667-8323 or toll free 1-800-661-0408 ext. 8323
- Natsékhi Kų̀ Health Centre operated by the Kwanlin Dün First Nation
53 McClimon Crescent
- Whitehorse General Hospital
The Whitehorse General Hospital (WGH) Lab now offers walk-in syphilis blood testing. Drop into the WGH Lab between 8 am and 4 pm, Monday to Friday.
5 Hospital Road
- Outreach Van when a nurse is working
- Specific health clinics held at the Whitehorse Emergency Shelter
In rural Yukon to get tested, visit your local health centre.
- Beaver Creek Health Centre: 867-862-4444
- Carcross Health Centre: 867-821-4444
- Carmacks Health Centre: 867-863-4444
- Dawson City Health Centre: 867-993-4300
- Destruction Bay Health Centre: 867-841-4444
- Faro Health Centre: 867-994-4444
- Haines Junction Health Centre: 867-867-634-4444
- Mayo Health Centre: 867-996-4444
- Old Crow Health Centre: 867-966-4444
- Pelly Crossing Health Centre: 867-537-4444
- Ross River health centre: 867-969-4444
- Teslin Health Centre: 867-390-4444
- Watson Lake Health Centre: 867-536-5255